Wednesday, September 21, 2005

It's a comin'

I've been watching the news all morning this morning. As a Canadian who very rarely experiences hurricanes, tornados.. or really extreme weather of any kind - other than snow - I can only come to one conclusion.

God Hates America. Or more specifically, Americans. Either that or this is the ending that is so well documented in Revelations and now is the time to repent.

I actually prefer the latter theory. Katrina was nasty.. but this Rita thing.. she's going to be downright mean and contankerous (is that a word? and if so .. is it spelled right?)

And these storms aren't satisfied to chew up a few trailer parks in Arkanasas or Alabama. These storms are angry and aiming at cities. Big cities with large populations... large populations of Americans...

Why would God hate America? Well if I were God, I'd be pissed about you Americans trampling on my trademarks. "In God We Trust", "God Bless America" etc. Did you pay for the right to use his/her name thusly? I suspect not. And I might add you're using it in a way that suggests you guys are right about everything and he/she supports everything you do.

If God were Donald Trump (there's a scary thought) , then your founding fathers would have been in court way back in 1776!

Now, I might be trampled on for saying such things just hours ahead of a storm that is guaranteed to have a death-toll associated with it.

I'm sorry, I can't be bothered with such worries. I have "REPENT NOW" signs to finish before sundown.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home